The Paperwork!


  • Print the two forms below (blue buttons) for your parents or guardians to complete and sign. 

  • THEN give both of the completed forms to your school's Career Counsellor. 

  • AFTER Building In Youth receives your form, you will be able to work with our team for your Community Service Hours! 

Need Community Service Hours for graduation?  We can help!